Natural Professional Nail Care Serum
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Product Name - Nail Serum For Complete Nail Protection, Long healthy & fungus free nails
Package Contain - Package of 1
- The Complete Nail Solution! Formulated with toxin-free natural ingredients, this nail care serum is a complete solution to all your nail and cuticle related problems.
- Let your nails shine! Non-greasy nail care serum brings together the high nutritional values ??of almond
- Almond Oil: Almond oil nourishes and softens nails with multi-nutrients, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D, E, and poly and monounsaturated fatty acids.
- WEIGHT 400
Achieve Healthy Nail Growth!
What is Paronychia?
An ingrown toenail can also cause paronychia. Moisture allows certain germs, such as candida (a type of fungus) and bacteria to grow. Paronychia is nail inflammation that may result from trauma, irritation or infection. It can affect fingernails or toenails.
Paronychia can develop when bacteria enter broken skin near the cuticle and nail fold, causing an infection. The cuticle is the skin at the base of the nail. The nail fold is where the skin and nail come together.
What causes Paronychia?
- Germs (bacteria) - These tend to cause sudden-onset (acute) paronychia which is painful. A bacterium called Staphylococcus aureus, which often lives harmlessly on our skin, is most often the cause.
- Candida - This is a yeast (a type of fungus) and is another common cause. Paronychia with candida tends to develop slowly and cause persistent (chronic) infection. They do not cause pus to appear.
- Other germs (microbes) -These include viruses and other fungi. They are less common causes.
How does ToenailPlus™ Anti Paronychia Relief Oil works?
The ToenailPlus™ Anti Paronychia Relief Oil treats and eliminates causative germs, softens buried toenails and calloused tissue, inhibits ingrown toenails, promotes healthy nail renewal, and straightens the nails.
ToenailPlus™ Anti Paronychia Relief Oil is soothing and promotes quicker healing of the toe. It eliminates germs and fungi to stop infection. To help the ingrown toenail heal more quickly, this Relief Oil relieves irritation. The healing process will be aided and the risk of infection decreased by softening the region around the toenail and getting rid of any bacteria.
Penetrates the nail, which is effective in killing bacteria and fungi around the nail. It can also radically repair damaged nails, such as nail discoloration, nail thickening, nail splitting, and nail crumbling.
ToenailPlus™ Anti Paronychia Relief Oil help relieve pain and make removal of ingrown and bacteria on nails easy, making your toes more comfortable from pain. It is proven to be the best paronychia toenail treatment solution!
What makes ToenailPlus™ Anti Paronychia Relief Oil Special?
- Fast acting paronychia relief oil
- Prevents in growth, straightens nails
- Pain and swelling relief
- Improve nail condition
- Provide moisture to the nails
- Clean up yellow and dark nails
- Correct distorted shapes
- Help decrease discoloration
- Support healthy nail regeneration
Shea butter, Clove oil, Eugenol, Red myrrh alcohol, Thyme extract, and Tocopherol (vitamin E) work well to speed up the healing of diseased nails and weaken any fungus that may already be present.
Paronychia is a difficult condition to treat since it necessitates the elimination of the initial infection and the defense of newly-grown regions against reinfection. The delivery of potent antifungal/ anti bacterial drugs into the nails may be enhanced by the use of the following components: The preparation can be used to treat paronychia since it exhibits keratolytic and moisture-retention properties.
Estimated delivery time 3-5 days